If you are having a Sewer emergency – Please call (561) 747-5708
- Please DO NOT flush wipes. They look, and even say they are harmless, but each one flushed down a toilet hits our collection system as strong and durable as when it first comes out of the box. Wipes clog pumps and lead to sewage spills. Even if its label reads “flushable,” it is safer and more environmentally correct to place the item in a trash can.
- Ways to pay your sewer bill.
- Your Bank’s online bill pay. Please contact your bank for instructions.
- District’s Online Payment & Account Portal. Click on the large Pay My Bill button on the Districts home page and follow the link to pay as a guest or set up an account.
- Phone. Call us at (561) 747-5700, menu option 2, to pay with your checking account, Mastercard, Visa, or Discover credit/debit card.
- Mail. Mail your check to P.O. Box 8800, Jupiter, FL 33468-8800. Checks should be made payable to LRECD.
- If you are nearby, you can drop off your payment without coming inside. Click HERE for a map to our drop box.
- Change of Ownership.
- If you are Moving Out – please call or email (info below) our Customer Service staff and provide your 1) contact info, 2) service address, 3) closing date.
- If you are Moving In – please email, fax or drop off (info below) the completed and notarized New Owner Application (HERE) and a copy of the Deed from closing.
- New Sewer Application / Plan Approval.
- Submit applications and plans (site plan, floor plan, and plumbing riser only) in PDF format to email@example.com. Files larger than 10MB should be forwarded using a file share application such as Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox.
- Fees may be paid via telephone with your checking account, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. (Call 561-401-4052)
Please know our Customer Service staff are here to help you. You can contact them the following ways:
Phone – (561) 747-5700, menu option 2. Our office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax – (561) 747-9929
Drop box – We have a drop box located at 2500 Jupiter Park Drive and it is accessible when the gate is open Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:15 PM. Click HERE for a map.