About the LRMCC
The Loxahatchee River Management Coordinating Council was established by Chapter 83-358, F.S. The Council is comprised of federal, state, and regional agencies and local representatives. It advises the Florida Department of Environmental Protection and the South Florida Water Management District on matters that affect administration of the Loxahatchee River, to identify and resolve inter-governmental coordination problems and to enhance communications. Furthermore, the Council is responsible for the development of the Loxahatchee River Management Plan.
Click on the presentation title to download and view.
- 423374-1_ML (Jup to FtP)_LoxRiverDistrictPresentation_v6AnnualStoplightImpairedWBIDS_082517CDM Smith – Event Mean Concentration for Lake Worth(A)CTSW-TM-15-312_03_01-Runoff_Coeff_for_Vol_BMP_Sizing_SchuelerNumbersElements of RestorationHandout_ProjectsLRMCC Joint Project Implementation Schedule Part 1
- PBC MS4 – Event Mean ConcentrationRain summary_Rachel_LoxDistrict 092017 revisedRiverbend Powerpoint cLEANED UPSW_TreatmentReportFinal_71907Swarzenski_etal_2006_USGS_Loxahatchee-River_groundwater-inputs
- LRMCC Joint Project Implementation Schedule Part 2
- Letter-Martin_County_Comprehensive_Plan_ 7-3-13
- Lainhart LRMCC Presentation_FinalLox River_092517_Draft CLox_PLSM_EMC_and_ROC_comparison_092017LOX_RA_PLSM_LoadingTool_v6Lox_RGsites_2LoxPlanningOptionsAugust2017_DistributionLRMCC_CHL_9-2017Martin County_Notes Lox River RAP Workshop 8-24Meeting Summary_082417_Lox River_DistributionJID.Lox River South Shore channel config
- LOX_LainhartDamFlow_vs_RM9Salinity_March 2012
- S46_Rehab_LRMCC_032612 bates
- 2011 Addendum: Restoration Plan for the Northwest Fork of the Loxahatchee River
- Future Transportation Projects within the Loxahatchee River Basin
- Water Quality Monitoring Update
- Saltwater Barrier: Is it a Restoration Alternative for the Northwest Fork of the Loxahatchee River?
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park Hydrological Restoration Plan â€“ Ditch Backfilling
- L-8 Reservoir Pilot Test
- Hobe Grove DRI
- Lainhart Dam Flow vs. Salinity
- Improving Minimum Flow Levels
- Flow Conditions
- Science Plan
- Lainhart Dam Flow