The Loxahatchee River District created Project RiverKeeper in 1973 to focus on water quality monitoring within the Loxahatchee River watershed. Data obtained through this program help water managers to evaluate and document the condition and ecological health of the river and to determine the location and extent of water quality issues that require attention. These reports provide our most recent characterization of water quality in our river and with some historical perspective.
- Harmful Algae (2020)
- Biogeochemistry of Wetlands Poster (2018)
- Sustainability of Water Quality and Ecology (2017)
- Loxahatchee River Water Quality Summary Report (2006-2015)
- Presentation Summary of 2013 Loxahatchee River Water Quality
- Presentation Summary of 2012 Loxahatchee River Water Quality
- Presentation Summary of 2011 Loxahatchee River Water Quality
- Assessment of 2009-2010 Loxahatchee River Water Quality
- Assessment of 2008-2009 Loxahatchee River Water Quality
- Assessment Of 2007-2008 Loxahatchee River Water Quality
- Loxahatchee River Water Quality Trends and Standards (2006)
- Trophic State of the Loxahatchee River Estuary (2001)
- Environmental Health of the Surface Waters in the Watershed of the Loxahatchee River (2000)
* Maps of EPA/FDEP Numeric Nutrient scoring criteria below.
Maps & Mapping Data
The Loxahatchee River District’s WildPine Ecological Laboratory compiles these results. If you have questions about this information, please contact the Loxahatchee River District at (561) 747-5700 or email@example.com.