The Loxahatchee River District is the Sewer/Wastewater service provider for Jupiter, Tequesta, parts of Juno Beach and Jupiter Farms. Each day we recycle 6-7 million gallons of wastewater, which helps to protect the Loxahatchee River and our precious water resources. Please see below for more information about your Sewer Service.
Applications for Service or Change of Ownership
Below are the forms for Change of Ownership Application, New Construction and New Connection so we can setup or modify your account.
The District bills QUARTERLY for sewer service. You can opt to receive your bill by regular mail, email, or both. Please contact our Customer Service Department at (561) 747-5700, menu option 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes.
Residential sewer bills are based on the number of toilets in your residence as described in the table below. Bills are sent in January, April, July and October of each year. Payments are typically due within 30 days at the approximate midpoint of the quarterly service period.
Quarterly Service Charges Residential
1 Toilet / $54.60
2 Toilets / $68.25
3 Toilets / $81.90
4 or more Toilets / $95.55
*Live-Work Units are billed according to square footage and number of toilets as set forth in Rule 31-10.
$6.23 per 1000 gallons of metered water usage.
*A minimum quarterly bill of $74.72 is applicable to many of our smaller customers.
*Irrigation Credit – If you use city water for landscape irrigation you may be able to lower your sewer bill by installing a meter to document the amount of water used for irrigation purposes. More information.
- Use your Bank’s online bill pay. Contact your bank for instructions.
- District’s Online Payment & Account Portal:
- Click HERE to Create an Account or simply pay as a Guest.
- The District’s secure payment and account management portal is provided by First Billing Services. Create an account to view account information and setup payments.
- No service charge for eCheck or credit/debit card transactions.
- Other services through this portal include:
- Auto Payments – set up an automatic payment method.
- Landlord Account Management – manage and monitor account, and link tenant accounts.
- Multiple Account Management.
- Text & Pay – sign up to review and authorize payments by Text Message.
- Pay by mail: Mail your check to P.O. Box 8800, Jupiter, FL 33468-8800. Checks should be made payable to LRECD.
- Pay by phone: Call us at (561) 747-5700, menu option 2, to pay with your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover credit/debit card.
- Pay in person: Make your payment in the office at 2500 Jupiter Park Drive. Our office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Payments may also be left in our drop box, which is accessible while the gate is open 7:30 AM to 5:15 PM.
The District will apply a Late Fee equal to 10% of each delinquent Quarterly Service Charge for Sewer Service. Fees are assessed on new unpaid quarterly service charges only and not on preexisting balances.
Please note our Credit/Debit card transactions are limited to $5,000 per account per month.
The District Office is closed New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
We accept advance payments.
Sign Up To Receive Your Sewer Bill Via Email
The Loxahatchee River District can send your quarterly sewer bill ‘via email’. If you would like to take advantage of this option, go to ‘Sewer Bill Via Email‘ and complete the form.
Don’t forget if you change email or mailing addresses notify the Loxahatchee River District by emailing email@example.com .
A fee equal to 10% of the delinquent Quarterly Service Charge for Sewer Service will be applied to accounts with a delinquent balance of $20.00 or more.
When an account becomes delinquent, the District does not disconnect sewer service, which could lead to health and sanitation problems. The District recovers delinquent payments by imposing a Claim of Lien on the property being provided sewer service. The amount the District is entitled to recover includes the delinquent amount stated in the Lien, plus 12% annual interest, and legal costs and fees, as authorized by Chapter 71-822 Special Acts of Florida 1971 and as restated and amended to Chapter 2002-358, Laws of Florida.
Statement Of Account Request/Estoppel
For Statement of Accounts and Estoppel Request for Real Estate transactions, please complete the Estoppel Request Form.
Please note there is a $25.00 charge to process this request. We typically process these requests within two business days.
Map of District Boundary
Please contact our Customer Service department at (561) 747-5700 opt2 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you!