The Loxahatchee River District offers convenient ways for you to pay your Sewer Utility Bill:
- Use your Bank’s online bill pay. Please contact your bank for instructions. This is the most cost-effective way for us to process your payment.
- District’s Online Payment & Account Portal:
- LOGIN, Create an Account or simply pay as a Guest.
- The District’s secure payment and account management portal is provided by First Billing Services. Create an account to view account information and setup payments.
- No service charge for eCheck or Credit/Debit card transactions.
- eCheck, MasterCard, Visa or Discover only
- Other services through this portal include:
- Auto Payments – set up an automatic payment method.
- Landlord Account Management – manage and monitor account, and link tenant accounts. More information on Landlord Account Management.
- Multiple Account Management.
- Text & Pay – sign up to review and authorize payments by Text Message.
- Pay by mail: Mail your check to P.O. Box 8800, Jupiter, FL 33468-8800. Checks should be made payable to LRECD.
- Pay by phone: Call us at (561) 747-5700, menu option 2, to pay with your Mastercard, Visa, or Discover credit/debit card.
- Pay in person or dropbox: Make your payment in the office at 2500 Jupiter Park Drive. Our office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Payments may also be left in our drop box, which is accessible while the gate is open Mon – Fri 7:30 AM to 5:15 PM. View a map to our location.
The District will apply a Late Fee equal to 10% of each delinquent Quarterly Service Charge for Sewer Service. Fees are assessed on new unpaid quarterly service charges only and not on preexisting balances.
Please note our Credit/Debit card transactions are limited to $5,000 per account per month.
The District Office is closed New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
We accept advance payments.
If you have any questions about your sewer utility bill or payment please contact the District’s Customer Service Department weekdays between 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. at (561) 747-5700, Option 2; or send an email to email@example.com.
How are we doing? We want to hear from you! Please provide your feedback or call us at (561) 747-5700 option 2.